The Human Resources Business Partner is responsible for all things talent, from discovering game changing candidates to supporting our cast of ridiculous characters. You will drive recruitment, guide hiring managers on best practices and find innovative solutions to enhance the experience for current and future talent. The person we’re looking for thrives in a fast paced environment, enjoys the challenge of making the right match, serves as an advisor to internal teams and candidates and is excited about supporting and developing existing talent.
This role requires passion about our culture and industry and the right person will be devoted to fostering innovation and personal growth for employees, forging great relationships, and is masterful at creating new opportunities by collaborating with the A&G team.
What we need you to do:
- Be an employee champion and change agent who is stewarding and advancing systems for existing employees to make A&G THE place to work.
- Philadelphia Office Business Partner
- Oversee all HR operations in the PA office to ensure they are supporting business needs
- Assess & anticipate HR related needs while communicating proactively and seeking to develop integrated solutions
- Provide coaching and support to the Managing Director and leadership team on all things related to talent
- Cross Office Talent Development
- Work with agency leadership to ensure that we are effectively managing the development of talent and core capabilities.
- Lead the development of learning strategy to address capability needs and skills gaps
- Oversee the development and delivery of the training curriculum across disciplines and offices focusing on content creation, facilitation, measurement and accountability.
- Build agency learning calendar
- Manage agency training & development budget
- Strategize and bring to life employee engagement initiatives
- Form partnerships across the organization working closely with leadership and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention, reflecting agency business objectives
- Provide insight on best practices and internal communication planning
- Develop and execute recruiting strategy for open positions as needed as well as build out a pro-active pipeline plan
- Continued implementation and fostering of our on-going performance management process through our performance conversations approach
- Create and deliver monthly content correlated to performance management/feedback.
- Partner with talent team, departments & offices to continuously improve onboarding experience
Things we cannot live without:
- 10+ years demonstrated HR ability and experience with a rapid and complex changing work environment
- Holistic understanding of all HR functions and best practices along with strong business acumen
- Broad experience and knowledge of HR theory, including employee development and performance management systems
- Experience leading, coaching and mentoring teams with excellent people management skills
- Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results
- Able to lead projects, gain buy-in and drive to execution and achievement of the desired results
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial environment requiring strong multi tasking abilities
- Success in creating and driving effective employee relations, retention and reward programs
- Hands on approach possessing the ability to successfully gauge the “pulse” of employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement/Not afraid to roll up your sleeves
- Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities simultaneously, focused on results
Allen & Gerritsen (A&G) is a fiercely independent agency in the cities where independence was born, Boston & Philadelphia. Innovation & culture drive its success. A&G runs its own innovation think/make tank (A&G Labs), creates original entertainment through its production studio (A&G Motion), embeds brands into the cultural conversation through its Brand Newsroom and creates Brand Experiences that marry a brand’s physical and digital worlds to enhance consumer engagement. Ad Age twice has named A&G the Best Place to Work in U.S. Marketing & Media. To learn more, check out http://www.a-g.com/ or follow the agency on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Allen & Gerritsen is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies will not be accepted at this time.