Here at Allen & Gerritsen, the current situation calls for a radical individual with passion oozing from their very being to join our growing Analytics practice. We’re looking for someone to own the role of Analyst in our Philadelphia office, but we’ve got to say, we’re kind of picky.
We dig the type of people who can see beyond the mountains of data files, usual metrics, and obvious results. Our focus is on discovering performance-based insights that can empower strategic marketing and business decisions. As a member of our team, you will play a pretty pivotal role in supporting the rapid growth of the Analytics practice in our Philadelphia office while working closely with the team in Boston.
What a typical day might look like:
- Contribute to analyses in support of marketing initiatives encompassing a variety of channels, both on and offline
- Contribute to the design and the interpretation results of in-market tests
- Work with a cross functional team to ensure all live campaigns are performing as intended, with proper data points collected & analyzed to identify optimization opportunities
- Provide analytic services to both A&G’s clients and internal teams
- Extract and clean data from online media, website analytics solutions, and other key sources (e.g. DoubleClick, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights)
- Create holistic dashboards by pulling data from different data sources and websites for presentations to senior management and client teams
- Hop on a virtual meeting with the Boston Analytics team to participate in cross-office learning, discuss curious data findings, and share analyses
- Work on data visualizations and analysis, combining multiple data sets, to deliver a concise set of insights through various reporting methods
- Develop and maintain fluency in relevant interactive technologies
What would help you successfully accomplish the above:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Statistics, Economics, or Marketing
- 1 - 2 years of professional experience in media analysis, online or direct marketing, social media analytics, advertising, or consulting. Agency experience is a plus
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to prepare clear and concise client-ready documents
- Strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to work well in a team environment
- Demonstrated time management skills
Experience with multiple types of analytics platforms is a plus:
- Ad-serving platforms (DoubleClick, Atlas, etc.)
- Search management technologies (Kenshoo, Marin, etc.)
- Web & business analytics solutions (Google Analytics, Adobe Marketing Suite, WebTrends, etc.)
- Database visualization software such as Tableau, Qlik, Domo, etc.
- Social analysis and listening tools (Facebook Insights, Crimson Hexagon, Spredfast, Tracx, Brandwatch, etc.)
- Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Statistical analysis tools (SAS, SPSS, Stata, R, etc.)
- Relational database management systems (RDMS) (Oracle, MS SQL Server, etc.)
Other items that would make this partnership work well:
- Open and collaborative spirit; it’s not always about individual merit, but rather for the benefit of the collective team’s growth
- Intellectually curious and a creative thinker
- Adaptive to a rapid-pace environment; having the flexibility to switch gears to work not only on tactical project elements but strategic & conceptual initiatives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to prepare clear and concise client-ready outputs
- Ready to have fun when the work is done
Allen & Gerritsen (A&G) is a fiercely independent agency in the cities where independence was born, Boston & Philadelphia. Innovation & culture drive its success. A&G runs its own innovation think/make tank (A&G Labs), creates original entertainment through its production studio (A&G Motion), embeds brands into the cultural conversation through its Brand Newsroom and creates Brand Experiences that marry a brand’s physical and digital worlds to enhance consumer engagement. Ad Age twice has named A&G the Best Place to Work in U.S. Marketing & Media. To learn more, check out http://www.a-g.com/ or follow the agency on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
A&G is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies will not be accepted at this time.